Friday, August 20, 2010

Are YOU a Soldier of the CROSS?

Am I a Soldier of the Cross?



Am I a soldier of the cross,



A follower of the Lamb,



And shall I fear to own His cause,



Or blush to speak His Name?



Must I be carried to the skies



On flowery beds of ease,



While others fought to win the prize,



And sailed through bloody seas?



Are there no foes for me to face?



Must I not stem the flood?



Is this vile world a friend to grace,



To help me on to God?



Sure I must fight if I would reign;



Increase my courage, Lord.



I鈥檒l bear the toil, endure the pain,



Supported by Thy Word.



Thy saints in all this glorious war



Shall conquer, though they die;



They see the triumph from afar,



By faith鈥檚 discerning eye



When that illustrious day shall rise,



And all Thy armies shine



In robes of victory through skies,



The glory shall be Thine.



Are YOU a Soldier of the Cross? ? ?



Thanks, RR



Are YOU a Soldier of the CROSS?trojan



Very beautiful



God Bless You



Are YOU a Soldier of the CROSS?abtuvurys 2005



yup.and those who agree will surely meet me in heaven.im excited.War against the world. fight temptation and its lies.surely you dont know about the bible ''who knows.''
love the poem btw. I am a beliver if that is what your getting at.
a soldier of the cross???



Helloooooo i think christian religion talks about love not about wars and killings or is that christians use the love thing when they dont know what else to say???
Ah, the sentiment that got us into Iraq!



personally I'm a pacifist of the pentacle, that way I'm not part of this warmongering and hate.
When I was smaller I believed all that, but as i have seemed to have lost faith, I fight for what I deem to be my ''cross''
Get a grip on your reality and hold on tight dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment