Friday, August 20, 2010

When all is said and done GOD (good) TRIUMPHS over SATAN (evil),Can I get an Amen?!!?

amen brotha!!!!!!



When all is said and done GOD (good) TRIUMPHS over SATAN (evil),Can I get an Amen?!!?network security



You can get a great big Praise the Lord God Almighty and Amen from me. Jesus already conquered everything. God is letting Prophecy be fulfilled, His word stands true to the very bitter end. Hallelujah when we get to be in His presence. To be present in the flesh is to be absent from the Father. Report It



When all is said and done GOD (good) TRIUMPHS over SATAN (evil),Can I get an Amen?!!?norton internet security



Amen!!!
You're too old to believe in that crap. What are you really after?
AMEN and I cannot wait until that day comes. The sooner the better of course. I am really worn out over the state that the world is in.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Speak the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen!
AMEN!!!!!!



That's so awesome, and I look forward to the day when I am in the presence of God. I can only imagine what I will do when that day comes.



btw, That's a great song by Mercy Me, (I Can Only Imagine.)
AMEN.. (duh)
describe god and his whereabouts
Not from me sir. Satan is not Evil. He loves God, he was MADE to Love God. He is God's servant.
AMEN!!!
Amen
Yes he does triumph over SATAN! God makes MUCH more money and kills MANY more people than satan!
Yawn.
boring! all the suspense will be gone
Yes Amen, satans going down, real soon.
Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amen.
?
Amen.
AMEN!!Praise God.
Yep!
This is the biggest AMEN you ever heard!



Cannot wait until that day.
Nope. Satan rocks!
By the way things are being run now, I guess it is the other way around.
no god is order



he gave us free will



satan is freewill

No comments:

Post a Comment