Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you all want me to say it one more time.?

I will eat my old tennis shoes in public if Manchester United win the treble this year.



And if they do, you all can come to Picadilly Circus the day after they triumph in the Champions League and see me do it. It will also be on the tv.



Anyone coming.



Do you all want me to say it one more time.?virus removal



I'll be there i will even give you a glass of water to wash it down.



Do you all want me to say it one more time.?anti virus protection



I'll come to see you eat yer shoes.
no one can eat old tennis shoes,your daft
i Will l fly to See that yes i will.i think that might kill you though.all the luck on that one fellow.
no thx...
be my guest...
dont worry about it, one of those teams are gonna get ya wether it will be cfc or milan or the pool. great season but no treble.
no.
I think it's safe to say you won't be eating your pumps this year!



They had the luck in 99, don't forget the last minute penalty miss by Bergkamp before Giggs scored the wonder goal in extra time for example.



I love watching great football, and MU are certainly playing that at the moment when given the opportunity. I somehow think Chelsea, Milan and Liverpool won't give them such a chance - plus their defence is becoming more makeshift by the match, Van der Sar is on a different planet at times now, and I just can't see it happening.
no i am in india
im not coming but do record it for me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment