Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can anyone tell me where the following might have come from?

The problem is how to make the Mother of God beautiful without prompting lewd thoughts. Madonnas alternately depicted as insipid or lumpen - a triumph of content over form- an image for those lacking aesthetic discernment.



Can anyone tell me where the following might have come from?viruses



I think what she look is serene, not beautiful. Why does she HAVE to be physically beautiful anyway? because we believe that only someone 'beautiful' would be chosen for such a role?



She might not have been beautiful to look at, but her spirit and soull were pure, that's what you should eb tryibng to portray. I don't even believe in god, but that's what I think!



Can anyone tell me where the following might have come from?antispam



drwing Her as the most beautiful women you think walked this world even if youl feel ....strange she was ...



try drwing her in day by day actions wich She did do ...as graceful as you can ....you can see allthough some of the Madonnas by Leonardo Da Vinci Rafaelo or athor like them ho are very........
If I understand your question, I think you should look at Klimt's ''madonna''. Simply beautiful!
I am not sure, but I think the previous answers are misinterpreting your question. For the future, the question is where did this TEXT come from:



''The problem is how to make the Mother of God beautiful without prompting lewd thoughts. Madonnas alternately depicted as insipid or lumpen - a triumph of content over form- an image for those lacking aesthetic discernment.''



The person asking the question is not making a statement, but simply asking who wrote this text. It sounds to me like something from the field of philosophy of aesthetics, but it could also just be an analysis from an art historian (from the last century) on rennaisance art or close to that time frame.
you guys are phucking morons. phuck you

No comments:

Post a Comment