Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Jazz and Spurs rivalry is becoming one of my favourites. Who do you support?

Im supporting the Jazz as they are the underdogs. The ''fantastic four'' of Deron Williams, Carlos Boozer, Ak-47 and Derek Fisher will triumph...



The Jazz and Spurs rivalry is becoming one of my favourites. Who do you support?free spyware remobal



Anyone but that boring dirty team, I can't even type their name anymore.



The Jazz and Spurs rivalry is becoming one of my favourites. Who do you support?kawasaki



SPURS baby!!
jazz spurs shouldent be there
I'm cheering for the Spurs. They are proven winners, and make the playoffs every year because the roster doesn't change much.
Fantastic Four? WOW. LOOKS LIKE TWO PLAYERS PLAYING. DEREK IS PLAYING A WHOLE BETTER THAN THEM TWO.
The Spurs.



But I am not sure one would call this a rivalry.



Boring basketball, maybe, but hardly a rivalry.
I want the Jazz to win because I cannot stand the Spurs.
I will go to Spurs...



GO SPURS GO!!!
The Spurs are going to the finals. The Jazz are for real though. They are going to be extremely dangerous from now on.
Derek Fisher is part of a fantastic four??????? Huh?



Jazz stink - They rode the coat tails of Williams/Boozer this far. Both of whom I think have incredible game.

No comments:

Post a Comment