Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I've walked many a mile, I’ve viewed some beautiful things, As I looked to the sky and pon

My back drew tight as guitar strings....



May we ever know the reason,



For the way the world revolves?



Some only wish to make a problem,



For a man as he solves,



The mystery of how he lost,



The battle he tried to win,



The final strike drew near,



But the tables began to spin...



Around so fast he became disoriented,



A bit ''Dizzy'' if you will...



But grace and perseverence pulled him through,



He made his last attempt, Without one moment to kill,



As freinds watched him triumph,



Over the foe he'd fought so long,



All at once, He became weak,



After being so very strong....



Another chip knocked away,



From the shoulder of a fighter,



Should he keep on swinging?



Or retire and become a writer?



As the keys are bludgeoned by articulate fingers,



Calloused by shingles and nails..



He wonders if labor and determination,



Are all that life entails..



Or are there really golden years, time for him to relax,



Or just another knock at the door, or a raise in property tax?



....Don't ask



I've walked many a mile, I've viewed some beautiful things, As I looked to the sky and pondered why,?auto protect



Okay, I'm confused.



I've walked many a mile, I've viewed some beautiful things, As I looked to the sky and pondered why,?downloads



Not bad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment