Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hi guys, what is the best powered toothbrush that one can get in the market?

I mean there are tons out in the market, but what do you reckon is the best to get currently. Something that would not only clean, but also help to sort of floss, clean between the teeth, dislodge plaque without damaging the teeth, and prevent plaque build up.



My doctor cousin recommended ORAL B SONIC COMPLETE, But when I checked the oral b website they have a latest model called Oral-B庐 Triumph鈩?ProfessionalCare鈩?9000. Now I am tempted to go with the Triump Professionalcare. Have any of you used any of these models? What do you recommend based on your experience.



I am obsessed when it comes to my teeth. In fact my first cavity was a result of over flossing! and not eating sweets. Please help someone who acts like MONK when it comes to his teeth!



Hi guys, what is the best powered toothbrush that one can get in the market?free spyware



I know exactly what you mean! I'm the same way about brushing and flossing. The Sonicare by Phillips is the one I've found to be the best. It last for years with out having to replace it, holds a full charge for a week making it great for taking it on vacations without having to take the base. It does an excellent job at cleaning the teeth by using an ultrasonic vibration that works with toothpaste and your saliva gently removing all debris in between and below the gum line. After using it, you really do feel like you just had your teeth professionally cleaned. I should know since I've used and recommended them for the past ten years and I am in dentistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment