Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can someone please tell WHO this riddle is talking about?Thanks so much!?

here it goes:



''I am a meer creature,a creature of habit...I live up to all that my name implies..be it in Spanish,German,English or plagarized.My kind are belittled by menial tasks inspite of my ask,due respect i still lack. The house in which my ancestors resided was black?



''My freedom is just an illusive gambit.



At the hands of rogue my hands was habit



A mere position im i



passed from one another that dementia that befell me



was a malady, not my druther



the ending draws near,how and why..i cant say



the part given me ends in triumph i pray



I NEED TO KNOW THE NAME OF THE PERSON-this is a clue



i have been trying to for weeks but i cant find it and its due tomorrow please if you know it can you tell me thanks!!!!



Can someone please tell WHO this riddle is talking about?Thanks so much!?avast



I don't mean to sound cruel, but my first impression was a little person. I'm probably wrong though.......



Can someone please tell WHO this riddle is talking about?Thanks so much!?ducati



Ya Mama.Thats who.
Could be Harriett Tubman.
a person is it? it sort of sounded like a RABBIT
you stole my avatar background
Maybe Remy LeBeau? The x-men dude.He is a gambit and his love interest is Rogue.I do not know the origan of his or the other mutants so I don't know of any tie-in to black.
This is just a pure guess...but since February is Black History Month...and if this is a person...could it be about a famous African-American. Maybe a former slave that had a big influence on people.



  • letter in sanskrit
  • i want to comfort her
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment