Friday, August 20, 2010

Do you bask in the shadows of yesterdays triumphs?

ohh yeah from time to time I do



Do you bask in the shadows of yesterdays triumphs?norten



No, I'm the bringer of the light...to tomorrows dreams



Do you bask in the shadows of yesterdays triumphs?panda



no
A little but I hope that I can build new ones from the old successes.
occasionally.. I like to bask.
Nope,yesterday i stayed home all day



Had a two hour nap,accident



Watched television



Finished book



Annoyed my brothers



Avoided phone calls from friends



And so the answer is no
todays triumphs become tomorrows shadow bask, looking forward to it
Yes, I do.
not really
No never have, never will. I've always been thankful everything went well.
If I stop to look behind me, I wouldn't be looking forward would I? No, I avoid it as much as possible unless it is to learn from my mistakes or successes.
Nope, yesterday's sun has already set. Concentrate on today!
i bask in anything i can find, cause it's da*n cold all the time....
depends on what i did yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment